Sider

tirsdag 13. juni 2017

Cuttlebug Mania Challenge: Male Card

Over at Cuttlebug Mania we have a new challenge today:
"Father's Day,- Make a Male Card".
My DT card is a maritime one,
and I used:
Cream card stock for the card;
Designerpaper: Bringmann;
White, green and blue papers;
Red and brown scraps;
WeR Memory Keepers "Nesting Card" die;
Lifestyle Craft "Doily Circle" die;
Marianne Design "Lighthouse" and "Anchor" dies;
Embossing folder: Tiny Bubbles (Cuttlebug)
Stamp: Viva Decor: "At The Seaside";
Promaker Pastel Blue;
Greeting (Norwegian) written on my computer;
Blue distress ink and pen.




2 kommentarer:

  1. A super male card. I love the nautical theme. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  2. I always enjoy nautical themes, and this one rocks the boat with great embossing and fabulous elements! Great guy card!

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg